Notice concerning drinking water network – Village sector
Potton, January 12 – A break in the water network caused the interruption of the water supply. Please be advised that once the service is reestablished, only use tap water that has been boiled at a rolling boil for one full minute, or bottled water for all of the following uses until further notice:
- Drinking and preparing beverages;
- Preparing baby bottles and baby food;
- Washing and preparing food to be eaten raw (fruits, vegetables, etc.);
- Preparing food that doesn’t require long cooking (desserts, etc.);
- Making ice cubes;
- Brushing your teeth or rinsing your mouth;
- Providing water to pets.
You can use water directly from the tap for:
- Preparing food and dishes that require long boiling for cooking;
- Washing dishes with hot water and detergent, making sure you dry them well;
- Running the dishwasher if it is set at the hottest cycle;
- Washing clothes and taking showers or baths.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding,
Head of Hygiene, Environment and Project manager