Call for applications: municipal committees
The Municipality of the Township of Potton is seeking individuals to fill seats on several municipal committees for the year 2023:
– Parks and Recreation Committee
– Promotion and Territory Development Committee
– Planning Advisory Committee** (CCU)
– Environmental Advisory Committee
– Culture and Heritage Advisory Committee
– Place de la Grange-ronde Committee
– ORV Committee
– Short Term Rental Committee
The committees will be made up of one or two elected officials, one municipal employee and citizens.
The role of the citizens (external members) is to participate in the committee’s deliberations and to propose projects, as well as to reflect the needs of the various community groups in order to improve the quality of life of the citizens. The frequency of meetings is determined by the committee. Town Council decides on the composition of the committee.
If you are interested, please submit your name and a few sentences explaining your interest in serving on the committee to email@example.com, specifying the name of the committee of your choice.
Deadline to apply: January 20, 2023