Make an appointment starting October 1st by clicking HERE.
- People aged 75 years old or over
- Persons over 6 months of age with a chronic disease (diabetes, heart or kidney disease, etc.), certain medical or living conditions
- People living in the same household (informal caregivers) as those belonging to groups at risk
- Pregnant women in good health, in their 2nd and 3rd trimester
- Pregnant women with certain chronic diseases, throughout their pregnancy (regardless the stage of pregnancy)
- Close relations of children less than 6 months old
- Healthcare workers
Children aged 6 to 23 months and healthy adults aged 60 to 74 are no longer targeted for vaccination. However, the vaccine is available free of charge to these people if they wish to receive it.
People without Internet access can call from October 15th to:
• 819 821-5118 (Sherbrooke and the surrounding area)
• 1 877 921-5118 (toll free – elsewhere in the region)