Maximum alert (RED ZONE) as of November 12: What are the changes?
For the municipality:
Municipal Council: Council meetings must be held without the presence of the public. As usual, citizens will have access to the audio recording on the municipality’s website.
Library: Closed, except for the loans counter.
Community Hall: The community hall is off limits for social or recreational events.
Meetings and visits:
At home (including chalets): Visitors from another address prohibited both inside and outside. However, exceptions apply for the following situations:
– A single visitor from another address for single people (it is recommended to always receive the same person in order to limit social contact)
– People providing service or support;
– Labor for planned work.
Activities organized in a public place: Forbidden, except for places of worship and funerals (maximum of 25 people and keeping an attendance register).
Sports, leisure and outdoor activities
- No organized sports and leisure activities permitted.
- All competitions are canceled at schools, associations and at the private level for team and individual sports.
- Indoor and outdoor sports and recreational facilities may remain open to allow for individual practice.